Painting the blank canvas away

So, this large 1.1m x 1.4m canvas has been hanging on the wall waiting for me to get to it among all the other work I have had to do lately. Today I cleared space to connect and channel through a painting. It was a very easy and fulfilling experience. It isn't like a solo experience. I go to a place where I connect with the energy and clear myself as a channel for light beings to show themselves.

This may sound a little odd to those who are not spiritually inclined, but I have been spiritually aware from a very young age and so it is second nature to me. I am honoured that they work with me and through me.

I have no idea what will present itself on the canvas at the outset, I then am guided to colours, shapes, movements and gestures. Sometimes they communicate with words and other times they just allow me to focus on what I am doing with the painting.

This piece is effectively an energy portrait of light beings. They told me the title was 'The Breath of Life' and so that is what I duly called it. Now all I need to do is build the stretcher bar frame for the canvas to sit on...

The Breath of Life
Acrylic on Canvas
1.1m x 1.4m

You can watch the timelapse here:


Comments

Popular Posts